Friday, June 14, 2013

The Gratitude Project

My one word for this year is Gratitude, being thankful to God for all he has given me.  Join me in the Gratitude Project every Thursday.  I list what I'm thankful for and you tell me what you're thankful for.






  1. I told you that I visited a chiropractor for a massage earlier this week.  Today, I'm thankful that I felt really good on Wed.  I was able to do a fair amount of chores without being in too much pain.
  2. I'm thankful that both kids are in camps this week and I get a few hours to blog while I'm home alone.
  3. I'm thankful that I have a washer and dryer and it can make my life easier when trying to get clothes washed and ready to be packed.
Julie and I are headed off to camp this weekend for 5 days of tween craziness, or maybe that's just my view on things.  Anyway, we expect to have lots of fun and to be insanely tired when we return.  I'll post some pictures next week.

What's on your plate for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment