Monday, September 21, 2009

Look what I did Today

I decided it's time to do some projects around the house. We bought our house 6 years ago and it was new. Everything looked great. But...6 years and 2 kids later, things aren't as nice as they used to be.

I decided the first and easiest projects are painting projects. Back in July Glidden gave away a free quart of paint on their website. I chose Warm Caramel. I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it at the time, but I liked the color. Well, now I know!!

Before

After
The best part was I did this all today. I love fast projects! This was, seriously, the easiest painting project I've ever done. Since it was just the bottom half of the wall, I didn't have any pictures to take down, I didn't have to use a ladder. Since it was the hallway, I didn't have any furniture to move. And one quart of paint will cover the bottom of my hallway, EXACTLY, with none left. Pretty good for a day's work, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment