Our beach vacation is over...a whole year to wait to visit a beach again...
on the plus side...
We had an awesome trip!!
- The kids discovered boogie boards at high tide.
- The pool is way fun when you add some goggles or a face mask with snorkel.
- We found an ice cream shop with 92 flavors, including sorbet that little old lactose-intolerant me could eat.
- Homemade tie-dye can be lots of fun as long as you realize that it doesn't always turn out the way you planned.
- Even at the beach, you can have a battle between the army men and the cars (the cars are the bad guys...of course).
- The first vacation with our cousins brings lots of smiles.
- Two of my favorite people are now a year older! Happy Birthday, Julie and David!! I'm glad you got to celebrate it at the beach this year.