Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2 months, Oh my!

Somehow I blinked and 2 months passed with no post from me.  Oops.

Christmas and New Years came and went.  Presents were opened.  Lots of food was eaten.  It was a good year.  I'll try to put up a Christmas post later this week.  Oh, and I still have to finish our Disney trip recap too, sometime.  Better late than never, right?

While you're waiting for those exciting posts, feel free to browse my newest book reviews over at my other site, Read me or Bust.  You can search for a book by title in the search box, browse by genre or just read the latest reviews on the home page.  Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Time gets away from us sometimes;) I hope you and your family had a great Christmas. Can't wait to hear more about Disney;)

    ReplyDelete