Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy (School) Days are Here Again!

I'm a little behind on this, but school started last week down here in the South.

I now have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader.

I've never had a 3rd grader before.

Man, I feel old.

Anyhow, here are the mandatory first day of school pictures.




As sad as it makes me that my babies are growing up.  I'm very happy about getting into a routine again.  We enjoyed sleeping in and being lazy this summer.  But we do much better with a routine.

We have already started piano lessons back up.  Julie is starting her 3rd year of lessons and David is a brand-new piano player.  Our Awana clubs at church started last week and Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts start this week.  As you can tell, we just jump in with both feet around here!

Here's to a happy, scheduled, busy, fun Fall!!

What about you?  What Fall activities do you have starting up?

1 comment:

  1. Julie's backpack is sooo cute!! Where did you get it?

    Laura (It won't let me sign in again)

    ReplyDelete