Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blogoholics Anonymous

Rather sheepishly, I admit that it has been 13 days since my last post.

I feel like I'm in rehab or something:
"Hi, I'm the Stay in the Car Mom and I'm a blogoholic.  It has been 13 days since my last post..."

Oh, if only my excuse were that good, 
But no...I've been in the land of busyness.

Complete and utter busyness - swamped with new responsibilities.

Tell me again why I signed up for all these leadership roles?

Oh yeah, because I like being a leader.  I forget that sometimes...or multiple times a day.

However, all those leadership positions have had me hopping...
ALL. DAY. LONG!!!
ALL. WEEK. LONG!!!
FOR. WEEKS. ON. END!!!

So...if I don't post regularly, you'll know why.

And you'll forgive me.
Because you're a good friend like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment