Thursday, December 10, 2009

February in Review

Yes, folks you heard me right.  I have just completed February in my digital scrapbook.  Me, the queen of scrapbooking, is that far behind.  But, nevertheless, I'm proud of finally finishing month 2 because my goal is to finish the entire year before Dec. 31.  So, without further ado, here they are:



 
 
 
 

All of my digital kits come from Creative Memories.  The first 2 pages use the "With Love" kit, the 3rd and 4th page use the "Best Buds" kit (it was limited edition and no longer available) and the last 2 pages use my favorite kit of all, "Cottage Garden."  I designed the first four and the last 2 were predesigned pages. 


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really love first one. Don't worry I am years behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I love that you do digital scrapbooking. I've never heard of it until I started visiting your blog. Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely gorgeous! I am currently 5 years behind. You, my friend, are in good shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I'm glad that you said you were that far BEHIND. I was a little disturbed thinking you were going to tell me that you were that far ahead!!!!

    ReplyDelete