Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My favorite shopping day of the year

Yup, you heard right.

I LOVE Black Friday.

I'm the kind that gets up early and is at the store by 3:30 AM.  When the whistle is blown, I run for the deal.  Whether it's a BluRay player or a Littlest Pet Shop toy, it doesn't matter.  It's all about the deal and the thrill of the hunt.

That being said, there's also the agony of defeat on Black Friday.  The time when the one thing you want just got snatched up by the person in front of you.

But there is a solution....online shopping.

That's right!  "Run" for the deals in your PJ's from the comfort of your couch.  Online retailers are offering up such good deals this year, it would almost be a crime not to look.

So, I'm going to be internet-browsing the next few days.  Hopefully, I'll be getting phenomenal deals on gifts from everyone's lists.  I will still be there early on Friday, running with the best of the bargain shoppers; but, with any luck, the "got-to-have-it" gifts will already be on order.

Where will I look online for deals?
I will definitely look at CSN.com.  Need a barstool?  Some Kids toys? A new rug?  You can find it ALL in one of the 200+ stores of CSN.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment