OK, so this might be 6th gradish, but I just couldn't resist.
I saw this list on Taylor's blog and decided I'd throw my answers out there too.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither - don't like egg nog and I'm allergic to chocolate (shocking - I know). But I do love apple cider!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa sits them under the tree. They are the only unwrapped presents. That's how we know they are from him.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree. White and blue on the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The Saturday after Thanksgiving, after I've recovered from Black Friday shopping.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I don't know that we have a lot of foods are solely made at Christmas. But I do love anything with cinnamon in it - cinnamon bread, cinnamon rolls, etc.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I loved our Advent calendar. It was a fabric tree that we would pin wooden ornaments onto. The ornament for the 24th was Santa. The three of us kids would have to take turns pinning Santa on, so you only got to do it once every 3 years, but it was SOOOO exciting when it was your year.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Sad to say, but I don't think I ever believed in Santa. I always knew it was my parents.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We celebrate on Christmas Eve with Tim's extended family so we open several gifts on Christmas Eve with them. But all the gifts to our immediate family (me, Tim and the kids) must be opened on Christmas Day.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? It's prelit - Wahoo! So we just add ornaments. I usually let the kids do most of the decorating. There's really no theme, just things we've collected over the years. The kids each have a little tree in their rooms that they decorate any way they want to.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love the looks of it. Don't like having to walk or drive in it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I was blessed with the gift of balance. My husband was not.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family. I also love watching the kids open up their gifts.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Once again - I like anything with cinnamon in it.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I like it all. I like decorating the house. I like helping the kids do their Advent calendars. I like going to houses of our extended families and hanging out with them. I just like it all.
17. What tops your tree? An angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I love to give gifts, but, hey, I like to receive them as well.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum, I like peppermint, but only in small amounts.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Movie? Miracle on 34th Street - the original one.
21. Saddest Christmas Song? OK, I was going to put The Christmas Shoes one, but then I heard this one this morning. Most depressing Christmas song ever - hands down. (Warning: If you visit the YouTube link, be sure to have tissues on hand!)
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know?
OK, Now it's your turn. How would you fill out this list?