Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Letter from Santa

My kids got these in the mail yesterday.










In case you can't read them, they are letters from Santa.

Only I never signed up for any letters from Santa.

All I did was help my kids send out their letter to Santa, addressed to "Santa, North Pole."

Guess where these came from?





North Pole, Alaska.

And the return address was "US Postal Service."

All I can think is that some nice person up in Alaska sends letters back out to kids who send letters to Santa.  My children's names were handwritten on the letter, as was Santa's name. The address on the envelope was handwritten as well.  That took a little bit of time.

So, nameless postal person up in Alaska, THANK YOU!!!!  You made my kids' year by sending them their own letter from Santa.

What about you?  Did your kids send out a Santa letter this year?  Did you get one back?

No comments:

Post a Comment