Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Unsolved Mystery

I have to apologize.

I didn't mean to become just a book review blog.

However, I've really not been myself for about a month now.  I started having bad abdominal pains 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.  They are on my left side which, apparently, baffles doctors, because you don't have many organs on the left side.

After a battery of tests, they've determined that there is nothing they can find wrong with my reproductive organs - at least the ones I have left.  So, it's on to the GI doctor for me.  It took 2 weeks to get in to see him, but I've been told that's pretty good.  Some people have to wait months.  Guess that's the up side of being in pain.

Anyway, that appointment is later this week and until I figure out what's wrong, I've been doing a lot of resting and taking pain pills. 

I have been advised not to exercise until we solve this, so it's now been a month since I've seen the gym.  That's hard for me.  Exercise has always been my stress-reliever. 

So I haven't really had a lot to blog about. 

Maybe I should use my downtime to figure out blog topics...

Or I could just read more books and review them on here.

Either way, I just pray this is resolved soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment