Monday, July 1, 2013

Read Me or Bust

Well, blog readers, it has been a long time coming, but I just have to tell you about my new little project.

I've heard the following statement from more than a few of you:

"I love your blog and read every post...well, every post except for the book reviews.  I read everything but them.  I sometimes skim them, but mostly, no, I don't read any of them.  Sorry."

So, maybe it wasn't those words exactly, but the gist is my book reviews don't go over very well on here.  I get that.  I really do.  And I have been working on a solution.

A brand new book review blog!!!

I'd like to introduce to you to my new website, Read Me or Bust.
I'm still working out some of the kinks, but it's mostly ready to go.  
I also have a Facebook page.  Find it and please "like" it at https://www.facebook.com/ReadMeOrBust. (Hey, even if you don't plan on reading the blog, you can push that little "like" button, right?)

I may still have to post a few reviews on here as I make the transition, but soon, all my book reviews will be posted on Read Me or Bust.  So tell your friends and anyone who love books to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment