Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sleep Well

Betcha thought this post was about sleeping or how to get a good night's sleep or something like that.

Nope.

It about this:
MY NEW HEADBOARD!!!!

I just love it.  We bought it 3 weeks ago at an unfinished furniture store and were waiting for it to get finished for us.  (For the record, I've never stained something myself and I didn't want to start with a headboard that I had paid good money for and is the focal point of my room.  So I paid someone to do it.)

Anyway, they just finished it on Tues and my hubby and I picked it up yesterday.  Next on our furniture list is to replace those cheap, Walmart, unmatching-to-my-new-headboard side tables.

We also have to figure out what to put on the wall above our new headboard.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. A picture of your favorite sister! I'm thinking life size!

    ReplyDelete