Monday, August 13, 2012

They're Moving Up in the World

You might think it's crazy early, but today is the first day of school for our school system.

My babies are in Fourth and Second grade now.

Sniff, sniff, sniff...






Although my kids LOVE school and were very excited about returning, there was also a little bit of anxiety in there too.  Hopefully, once they get back into the routine of things and figure out that fourth grade and second grade are really quite doable, all that anxiety will go away.

For me?  No anxiety, just smiles...I finally get time to go to Walmart alone again, to clean my house without little people coming and uncleaning it right behind me and last, but not least, I get time to blog again.  Sigh.

Here's to a great year at school!


No comments:

Post a Comment