Friday, May 3, 2013

The Gratitude Project



My one word for this year is Gratitude, being thankful to God for all he has given me.  Join me in the Gratitude Project every Thursday.  I list what I'm thankful for and you tell me what you're thankful for.


Today is the first day this week that I haven't had to be somewhere immediately after taking the kids to school.  It's the first day that I've had an afternoon "off".  The first day to enjoy the sunshine and the breeze and the chance to plant some flowers.
  • I'm thankful for Spring and all the beautiful green life I see outside.
  • I'm thankful the school year (and the craziness that goes with the end of the school year) is almost done.
  • I'm thankful for the craziness - for baseball games that David loves, for field trips and field day, for awards nights and piano recitals.  I'm thankful that we can have fun and show off the things we've learned all year long.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment