Thursday, January 21, 2010

All About Me #1

I thought I would start a new little blog series and tell you things about me that you probably don't know (unless you are my brother and sister, who both read this.  You two probably know all this and can just skip it :)).  These will just be fun, short (hopefully) insights into my life.  I invite you to tell me something new about you in the comments.

#1
I am the youngest of three.  My brother is the oldest and my sister is the middle child.  There are only 3.5 years between all three of us, so my parents had 3 kids in high school together and also had 3 kids in college together (lucky them).  My sister and I are very close and live about 30 minutes from each other.  Our kids are close too.  My brother lives 3.5 hours away - close enough for a weekend trip.  I grew up living 10 hours away from my extended family including aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents, so I'm very glad that my kids can have relatives close by.



2 comments:

  1. I love your relationship with your sister! It's awesome and reminds me of mine with my sis!

    ReplyDelete