Friday, July 9, 2010

10 ten reasons I love my Vacation

10) You can play in the dirt all day and no one cares!


9)  You can be anyone you want to be at the beach.


8)  You can dig a hole and stick your kids in it...and they like it!


7)  You get by without, um, freshening up as much.


6)  You get to hang out with family and snuggle.


5)  You get to act like a kid.


4)  You get to ride a sea monster.


3)  You get to ride a roller coaster...inside.


2)  You get to celebrate special birthdays.



And the number one reason I love vacation...

I get to spend it with my family (sometimes even watching a cool new 3D movie, like Toy Story 3).



1 comment:

  1. That looks like the absolute most perfect vacation! Every photo made me smile! Glad you all had a wonderful time and have those photos and memories to keep whenever you need a smile.

    ReplyDelete