Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Goals

When I opened up my Google Reader this week, I was met with every blogger I know (well, almost everyone) posting their 2012 goals for the year.  So I figured, what the heck, I'll join the crowd.

Last year I posted some pretty lofty goals in everything from personal growth to finances.  Even though I did accomplish most of those goals, I've decided to set lower expectations for myself this year.  Maybe "lower" isn't the right word.  Maybe "more realistic" is better terminology.

Between my busy schedule (and, therefore, my high stress level) and my abdominal pain that won't go away, I just can't handle too much right now.  I might make some more goals for myself in a couple of months when I (hopefully) get this pain thing figured out.  But for now, this will be enough.

So, ta-da!  Here are my goals:
1) Write one blog post a week.
2)  Finish one 2-page scrapbook layout a week.

Yup, that's it.  Pretty big goals, huh?

OK, all you perfect women out there with the spotless houses, up-to-date scrapbooks and loads of energy, you can stop laughing at me now.  If I accomplish those 2 goals all year long, I will feel good.

And, since this is the first week in January and this is a blog post, then I have my first week 50% done.  Yay, me!!!  Now, to do that layout....

No comments:

Post a Comment