Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Great Posts to read from around the Web

 pdiaz - Dreamstime stock photo
I read blogs A LOT.

I love reading what real people write, even the mundane, seemingly trivial stuff.  I do love fiction (as you can tell on here, I'm sure), but the real words of people living in the trenches of life just resonate with me.

And when they do, I want to share it.  So I thought I'd give out a little bloggy love today and share some of the blogs that I'm reading with you.

Here are some of my favorite bloggers and some recent great posts that they have written:

  • It's Almost Naptime - Missy is a mother of 5, with her newest little one recently adopted from Ethiopia (recently, as in within the last 6 weeks). Missy always makes me laugh. "That's the kind of mother I am" is a hilarious post that will make you realize you aren't the only one with bad days.
  • Money Saving Mom - Crystal is possibly my very favorite blogger out there.  While MSM started out as only a deals/frugal living blog, it has morphed into a blog about setting goals and living a disciplined life.  Crystal just has so much wisdom to share, I learn something new every time I read her posts.  (The deals are still there too.)
  • 2Wired2Tired - Tesa is a mom of two kids that are only 14 months apart.  Her tagline says "They're wired...we're tired."  Tesa's blog is just fun to read and I feel like I know her just by reading her posts.  She shares recipes, product reviews, fun stuff to do as a family and she host a lot of giveaways.  If you want to try to win free things (like an ipad mini), her blog is the place to do it.
  • IHeartOrganizing - Because in my heart I want to be organized, Jen's blog just makes me smile (and makes me jealous) every time I read it.  With great style and, of course, great organizing tips, Jen's posts are picture-filled and fun to read.  She also features posts from several other organizing gurus as well as hosting weekly giveaways.
  • Stuff Christians Like - Last but not least, is Jon Acuff and his hilarious-but-true blog about the "churchy" world.  He is such a good blogger and writer that Dave Ramsey hired him just so he could blog full time.  If you want a good read that keeps you saying "That's so true, we are like that," check out his blog.
Hope that I could help you find some great things to read today and in the future.  There are so many blogs out there and so many things that bloggers write about that it's impossible to find all the good ones on your own.  

Do you have a blog you love?  Let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment