Friday, April 26, 2013

The Gratitude Project



My one word for this year is Gratitude, being thankful to God for all he has given me.  Join me in the Gratitude Project every Thursday.  I list what I'm thankful for and you tell me what you're thankful for.



I'm a day late this week, but we all get grace, especially in April and May when things get crazy :).  When life does get so crazy, I like to be thankful for the mundane, everyday resources and services that we tend to take for granted.

(from Feb. 11)

  • I'm thankful for Walmart.  It's close and I can get pretty much anything I need there.
  • I'm thankful for our public library - for the free books, free books on CD and for the friendly staff.
  • I'm thankful for my bank.  The tellers recognize me and my kids, are very friendly and are always helpful.  They also supply free suckers to everyone who wants one (especially the under 5 foot crowd.)
What everyday places and services are you thankful for today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment