Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

It was a rainy Easter around here but we managed to have some fun anyway.

Somehow the Easter bunny forgot to come by our house Saturday night. I can't imagine how that could have happened!  Luckily, I talked to the him early Sunday morning and he assured me that if I asked the kids to stay in their rooms, he would make a special delivery to their Easter baskets right away.





Then it was church time.  Celebrating Resurrection Sunday at church is one of the highlights of my year.  We also love getting new clothes and looking our best to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord.

 

And one of my favorites of the day...Julie's awesome hair.  I took ideas from several different blog posts.  This is a combination of neverending braids and a rosette flower bun.  What do you think?




After church, it was off to my parent's house for lunch and an egg hunt.





Last stop of the day was Tim's parents' house.  We had a turkey dinner and even more Easter basket treats. Growing up I didn't live close to my extended family.  I am so glad my children get to live close to lots of their family and that we get to celebrate with everyone on holidays.

How was your Easter?  Did you get to celebrate with family?

No comments:

Post a Comment