Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Reveal soon

Just a quick note to let you know that I have not forgotten you. I have been painting my bedroom all weekend and it is almost done. I just have to get the bed moved and paint behind it, then all my antique white will be gone - yeah!!!! and all the walls will be green - double yeah!!!!  And, needless to say, that doesn't leave a lot of weekend blogging time.

In light of that, my 3D bedroom cleanup will be posted after the room is put back together. (By the way, this week's challenge is the last one and is any room in the house that you want. Check it out here.)

challenge button

Also, my guest blogger should be in the house tomorrow afternoon. Keep your eyes peeled for that interesting and (dare I say, very funny) post.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just stopping by from SITS. Found you above me on the roll call!!
    I will check back to see how the bedroom turns out, I'm sure it will be lovely!! Any change is a good change, right?
    Have a great week & I hope you'll stop by my blog for a visit when you have time!

    ReplyDelete