Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spiderweb Halo Hairdo

I saw this idea online and just had to try it out, but modified for shorter, finer hair. So this is what I came up with.

1) Make a little ponytail on the top of the head and divide it into 3 sections.

2) Make another ponytail to the left and add the left section to it. Do the same on the right side.

3) From that point on, divide each ponytail into just 2 sections. On the left side, take the left half and put it in with the next ponytail down. Keep going down the left side of the head. Leave the other half of the ponytails just dangling for now.

4) Do the same thing on the right side.
5) To take the spiderwebs all the way around, part the bottom section off, then put the middle hair in a temporary rubber band.

6) Go all the way around the head with the ponytails.

7) Take all the ponytails sections that are dangling and pull them up with the middle part of the hair into a big ponytail. Here's what it looks like when the ponytail is moved to the side.

8) And the other side.

So there's our fun, new style. I thought later that we could have put that center ponytail up into a bun and that would have been cute too, especially for a dance class. Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing the post with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is adorable! Too bad I have a son...too bad I chopped my hair off!

    ReplyDelete