Friday, March 1, 2013

Eshakti.com: Custom-Made Clothes & Special Discount Code

When I was a little girl, my mom used to make most of my clothes.  From dresses to shorts to those cute little rompers that were so en vogue back in the early 80's, she could do it all.

My sister, also, is a wiz on the sewing machine.  She quilts and make her own curtains for her house.  She even made me a dress one time in college.

Me?  I didn't inherit that gene.  I call it the "sewing gene" and it's not in my genome.  Every time I touch a sewing machine and try to be crafty on it, I end up in tears.  Yet, I love getting items custom made to my measurements.  So, what's a girl to do?

Luckily, a great website is out there to solve that problem.

Eshakti.com
Eshakti.com provides customized clothing for women.  When you visit the site, you can choose to order a style in a standard size (i.e. 2, 4, 6, etc) or you can have it made according to your exact measurements.  You also choose from many customizable features on each item, such as skirt length, sleeve length and neck opening.  (See how the dress above was made from the same style choice just with different customization.)

It's as if you were at a seamstress's shop commissioning clothing made just for you.

Here are some styles I love (you can visit their Pinterest page and see tons of choices):




Want a dress or skirt or shirt made just for you?  Eshakti can help.  Exclusively for my readers, Eshakti.com has provided a discount code good from now until March 10, 2013.  Just enter TNSTYNTHEC and save 20% off your order.  Give yourself the gift of customization today!

** Update:  The promotional code was not working this weekend but it is up and going now (just tried it and it worked!).  The deadline for the code has also been extended to March 25. **

**Code has to be entered in the 'Promotional Code' box. No Minimum Order Value. The discount code is not case sensitive. The code can be used any number of times until the validity period. This code can be clubbed with any other gift coupon or gift card in the same order. This discount code is not applicable on our Overstock category. Not applicable on previous purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment