Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Gratitude Project

My one word for this year is Gratitude, being thankful to God for all he has given me.  Join me in the Gratitude Project every Thursday.  I list what I'm thankful for and you tell me what you're thankful for.

(from Feb 4)
I'm thankful that I am successful, meaning I am doing the job that I always wanted to do and that I felt God was calling me to do.

I'm thankful for all the books on obedience that God is bringing to me, stories of others that are obeying God and loving the results.

I'm thankful for my washer, my dryer, and my dishwasher.  I'm thankful that we have clothes that need to be washed and daily food to eat that makes dishes dirty.

What are you grateful for?  What everyday chores can you turn into a moment of gratitude to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment