Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review: Sunbeam Electric Blanket

Sunbeam Queen Size Electric Warming Blanket Dual Control

My husband is convinced that there is no blood flow in my hands or feet.  I assure him that this is genetic.  My dad has complained about the same thing concerning my mom for 39 years.  No matter how I got my cold hands and feet, the real issue is that its hard to warm them up.  Why Tim doesn't like my solution of putting my cold feet on him, I don't know. Nevertheless, we had to come up with another one. 

Our choice - a Sunbeam electric blanket with duel controllers.  In choosing a blanket, there were a lot of options to decide. One that was a no-brainer for us - duel controllers.  I start out cold at night but wake up hot.  Tim is opposite.  This way we can keep our own sides the temperature that we like.

Of course, we wanted a blanket big enough for our bed (smaller heated throws are also available).  And I chose a hunter green to match our bedding colors.  Sunbeam blankets had the best reviews online so we felt safe going with their brand. 

So now we are snug as a bug in a rug, or something like that.

I received no compensation or free stuff for the writing of this post.  I really wish I had because I paid $70 for my blanket at Walmart :).  I just like the product and wanted to share with all of you!



1 comment:

  1. That's good one...
    Electric blankets will eventually help you to increase blood circulation in your arms and legs.

    ReplyDelete