Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How they've Grown

Yesterday was the official last day of school.  Monday was really the last day of school.  Tuesday we just went to collect report cards and hug teachers.  It's a little bittersweet.  I no longer have a Kindergartener and a 2nd grader and I'll never have that combination again.

To commemorate the day, I copied blogger, Tesa's idea.  I took a picture of the kids today in the same place that I took a picture on the first day of school in August.  Now we can see how they've grown.

 August 2010
May 2011

David's legs just look longer to me.  And Julie looks a lot more grown-up.  Sniff, sniff.  My babies are growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Bittersweet huh? They do look a little more grown up! Tomorrow we will have Haley's 5th grade graduation. I am already teary thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete