Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm SocialMoms Blog of the Week!!

Wahoo!! 

I was just chosen to be SocialMoms Blog of the Week.  If you'd like to see proof, check it out here.

I'd like to say "Welcome" to all those visiting from SocialMoms.  I'd love for you to check out some of my favorite posts and series.  Learn to be your own medical advocate or learn more about blogging.  Want to cook only once a month or find a great book to read?  I've got posts on those too.  And my favorite posts?  Those involving my two cute kids, of course.

If you like what you read, feel free to follow me.  I'll be happy to return the favor.

To my regular readers, here's more about SocialMomsSocialMoms (formerly TwitterMoms) is a network site that helps blogging moms connect with other blogging moms, especially through social media.  There's always a weekly commenting contest where one lucky commenter wins $100 Amazon card (I haven't been lucky yet - still holding out hope though).  But my favorite feature is the Discussion Forum, where new idea prompts are posted.  Go visit and look around.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new What I Learned Wednesday post.  See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is awesome! Love your new signature - see I noticed lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog because of seeing it as the Blog of the Week and I'm a new follower. Congratulations! Gonna go check out some more posts. - Amy

    http://motherhoodandmiscellany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Cathy! You deserve the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Cathy. I always enjoy stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete