But according to Amie at And we're off to I am stylin'.
See, here's proof:
She gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!
When you get awarded this wonderful honor, you get to pick another 10 blogs that you think are stylish too.
Crystal's Craft Spot - so crafty she can't help being stylish
Stacy Makes Cents - frugal, witty and funny
2Wired2Tired - 2 wired kids + 2 tired parents = one great blog
Jill Savage's blog - Jill runs a great organization for SAHM's called Hearts at Home
Queen of Tweens - Shanna is new to blogging, go give her some comment love
Iheart Organizing - Jen just has the cutest blog and the cutest downloadables
5 Minutes just for Me - My Aussie friend always has gorgeous pictures on her site
Lifting Revolution - what's more stylish then learning how to take care of yourself
Knits, Reads and Reviews - see cute knitted creations or find a great book
Ramblings - 3 kids, and a SAHM, lots of cute stuff there
For the last part of the assignment, I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about me.
(You can find some other random things about me here.)
- I love to peel things - sunburned skin, that blue stuff that comes on new appliances, fruit roll-ups, you name it. Yes, I'm weird like that.
- I can pick up sanddollars off of the ocean floor with my toes. My husband says I could kill a small animal with those toes.
- I hate surgery but I've had 3 surgeries in the past 2.5 years.
- Tulips are my absolute favorite flower. I wish I had picked a sturdier flower to be my fav cause tulips are very fragile.
- I think board games are the best. My little man inherited that love as well.
- I play piano and flute and I had a handful of solos as a teenager in our youth choir.
- I have been watching "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" on Netflix every day at lunchtime for about a month. It's like a soap opera and I'm hooked!
So there you have it. To sum up: I'm stylish but a little odd :).
How about you?