Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stylin' and Profilin'

OK, so I'm not really profilin'. I don't even know what that means, actually.

But according to Amie at And we're off to I am stylin'.

See, here's proof:




She gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!

When you get awarded this wonderful honor, you get to pick another 10 blogs that you think are stylish too.
Crystal's Craft Spot - so crafty she can't help being stylish
Stacy Makes Cents - frugal, witty and funny
2Wired2Tired - 2 wired kids + 2 tired parents = one great blog
Jill Savage's blog - Jill runs a great organization for SAHM's called Hearts at Home
Queen of Tweens - Shanna is new to blogging, go give her some comment love
Iheart Organizing - Jen just has the cutest blog and the cutest downloadables
5 Minutes just for Me - My Aussie friend always has gorgeous pictures on her site
Lifting Revolution - what's more stylish then learning how to take care of yourself
Knits, Reads and Reviews - see cute knitted creations or find a great book
Ramblings - 3 kids, and a SAHM, lots of cute stuff there

For the last part of the assignment, I'm supposed to tell you 7 random things about me.
(You can find some other random things about me here.)

  1. I love to peel things - sunburned skin, that blue stuff that comes on new appliances, fruit roll-ups, you name it.  Yes, I'm weird like that.
  2. I can pick up sanddollars off of the ocean floor with my toes.  My husband says I could kill a small animal with those toes.
  3. I hate surgery but I've had 3 surgeries in the past 2.5 years.
  4. Tulips are my absolute favorite flower.  I wish I had picked a sturdier flower to be my fav cause tulips are very fragile.
  5. I think board games are the best.  My little man inherited that love as well.
  6. I play piano and flute and I had a handful of solos as a teenager in our youth choir.
  7. I have been watching "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" on Netflix every day at lunchtime for about a month.  It's like a soap opera and I'm hooked!

So there you have it.  To sum up:  I'm stylish but a little odd :).

How about you?


1 comment:

  1. Ah Thanks Cathy for giving me a shout out! And thanks for the hair comments too on my blog! I agree with you spot on with your choices so we will see what happens. You are not the only one that likes to peel things - yes I am weird like that too! And I have had the pleasure of hearing you play! I love board games too - have you ever played Mexican train dominoes?

    ReplyDelete