Friday, April 8, 2011

Totally Bummed

I have to admit it.  I'm an huge American Idol fan.

And I was HUGELY disappointed last night. 

My favorite, Pia, was sent home last night and I think that was a horrible mistake.
She is beautiful and she is an awesome singer.  I mean look at her in that dress.  Doesn't she look gorgeous!

I guess I'll try to look on the bright side.  We were big Chris Daughtry fans from Season 5 as well and he came in fourth.  And guess what?  I don't even remember who won that year.  Chris did so well even without winning and the winner didn't do well enough to be worth remembering.

So my hope is for Pia to do well even without winning.  I, for one, will buy her CD.

Now, I have to go figure out who to cheer for now.

4 comments:

  1. Cheer for Scotty. He won't win, but seems like a good guy.

    Jennifer Hudson came in 7th on her season of AI. She's bigger star than any AI winner (other than maybe Carrie Underwood.)

    I told Clay that winning American Idol is like the Heisman trophy. The winner nevers goes on to do anything good. Think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that's true except for Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so upset too!!!! Mike couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont watch AI. Watched it 1 time first season.
    That was enough for me.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete